So I think the house is pretty much together. Well maybe. See I have the craft room full of stuff that needs done and it's just to hot up there to do anything. I need an a/c up there. Eventually I'll have one but not now. The rest of the house is pretty much done. 2 boxes in the dinning room yet to go through. Some boxes to go upstairs, some to go downstairs and some that are empty. The table and the coffee table are pretty much the only things out there left to clean up.
After a month it's finally feeling like a house or more like home. When I think of going home it's to here. Sure there's a few things to fix yet, it is a 107 year old house. My goal is to have it all done by Christmas. I'd like to have Christmas dinner here this year. Yeah my mom won't be happy with that but it's what I want to do.
The kid's birthdays are in the spring and I'd like to have parties here for them. The house is big enough and I want it looking good for then too.
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment