My daughter has warts. It's not a good thing and we've been battling a rather big one for a long time now. We've tried the band aids, we've tried freezing, we tried gels, I scrape it with a razor blade and then put stuff on it. All of this was to no avail. She's starting to get them on her face. I can't have her looking like that, the one on her hand is bad enough. So I took her to the doctor. The doctor prescribed Tagemet. Now the pharmacist looked at us funny when we told her what it's for but I trust her doctor. I have also read some stuff on the internet saying that it works. I'm hopeful.
I do feel bad for her as the flavor is apricot or so I think because of the smell. She doesn't like apricots. So I've been having her put some juice in her mouth, take the meds and swallow it all and then drink some more. I truly hope it works or I'm putting her through taking yucky medication for nothing.
I'll keep you all updated on how it goes. Wonder if she'd let me take pictures to document it all. I am a scrapbooker after all.
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment