Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ponderings

Do you ever sit and think about what if?  I really don't.  I do sit and wonder how I got to be so busy with life.  Work, School, kid activities, my own activities.  I live in a world of organized chaos or so I say. 

When my oldest was a new born, I would say "once she's in school and life slows down" and the same for when my youngest was born.  Little did I know what my life would end up being like.  Once my oldest started preschool I started volunteering.  Then when my youngest started preschool I added a job but only one day a week.  Then when my youngest was in 1st grade I went full time.  Then I went back to school.  My life just got busier.

From an early age my children were involved in something.  Dance, softball, soccer, girl scouts.  So a lot of running around.  Then I became the girl scout leader. 

So like I said organized chaos.  So, I don't have time to think about what if.  I'm not sure I want to think about what if.  

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment